Craig Harris 40 pips a day, The Natural Flow Trading System
Who is Craig Harris
Craig's Journey To His Amazing Forex Discovery!
Harris think he need to give back to the community after he have made a great profit in forex market.
All free videos and manul: Natural Flow Training Videos
Trading Forex Survey Brought to you by Craig Harris
Trader Survey Result
Statistics tells the truth, spotlights of the video:
- Make 40 pips within 3 hours is very easy.
- Trade at the right time. Agreed on London and New York Sessions. Click Ctrl+L on your MT4 chart to review the volumes part you may know.
- Find out the move pattern of the market.
- Don't only stick on one timeframe, utilize other to help you more.
Technics in This Trading System
- Trade in the swing.
- I do agree with him, I always trade the swing and try my best to follow a good trend in the market, follow the natural trend. And I like the M15 very much, this timeframe is potential profitable. He use two indicators including and a Resistant/Support indicator to tell the potential trading opportunities.
But it ignore the Spread between the Bid and Sell price. And he is pollyanna with the Fractals while Fractals usually appear at the penultimate bar.
- Sessions Indicator
- Help trader identify the market sessions easily. Detail of . My market sessions indicator:
- Tokyo Channel
- Craig uses Tokyo Channel to detect whether the London & New York sessions would likely have trading chances.
- Stochastic Oscillator
- What is . He introduce the stochastic settings (8,3,3).
And he thinks the angle of stochastic oscillator is extremely important:
- Long: Positive Angle
- Short: Negative Angle
- Big Numbers
- Big Numbers(BN): [00,20,50,80].
- Mid Range Numbers(MRN): [10,35,65,90], which are the 50% fib of BN.
Use them for entry points and target points. 10, 15 are the main gaps. I think we can add
Price action, breakout of the reversal candle for entry. Means the entry point is not the beginning of the trend or swing, it's the breakout point.
Long when the angle of stochastic is positive and short when negative.
In M15, I think trader can add 2 Bollinger Bands, one is BollingerBands(Period 14), the other is BollingerBands(Period 28) for entry confirmation.
- Use news time to avoid the consolication.
Indicators and Template: CH_Template__Indies.zip